To celebrate the launch of our newsletter service – The Good Dirt from Organic NZ – we’re offering a Relax Retreat for two at Parohe Island Retreat, valued at $2300!
*This prize draw has closed and the winner announced*
Discover New Zealand’s newest activity based wellness retreat. Simply stay subscribed to The Good Dirt to enter the draw. Competition drawn on June 30, 2022.
The lucky winner will receive an all inclusive two night stay for two people including:
Daily yoga and meditation classes
Plant based meals
Full access to land and water activities
Ferry transfers from Sandspit, Auckland to Parohe (any cost of travel to and from Sandspit, Auckland are not included in this prize).
All persons subscribed to The Good Dirt on 30 June 2022 will be entered into the prize draw.
One entry per individual, only.
This competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over; except for the employees, associates and commercial partners of the promoter (The Soil & Health Association).
Sign up here, for The Good Dirt
Sign-up here for monthly seasonal tips, articles, competitions and more.
Full terms and conditions
WIN A LUXURY ISLAND RETREAT – ORGANIC NZ April 2022
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the 2022 Organic NZ ‘Luxury Island Retreat’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via www.organicnz.org.nz
2. Entry into the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families, including their children and wards, and other persons residing in their household) of the Promoter, its related entities, corporations or franchisees, printers, suppliers, providers, software providers and developers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
3. Promotion starts at 12:00am on 04/04/2022 and ends 11:59pm NZDT on 30/06/2022 (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry form by signing up to the free online newsletter ‘The Good Dirt from Organic NZ’ either by completing a registration form at www.organicnz.org.nz, or by virtue of holding an existing registration.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry form by signing up to the free online newsletter ‘The Good Dirt from Organic NZ.
6. A maximum of 1 Prize is available.
7. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Entrants who successfully enter the promotion during the Promotional Period and in the manner set out above will automatically receive one (1) entry into the prize draw
9. A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
10. The Promoter will accept one entry per individual, only. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information, or enter multiple times, are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the Promotion, before issuing a prize (including confirming consent of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an Entrant is under 18 years of age).
11. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
12. It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A winner must sign any document required by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) with respect to the assignment of any prize (if applicable).
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
15. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Website, or the information on the Promotional Website, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
16. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable legislation.
17. The Promoter, and its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable legislation.
21. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, locality (residential city/suburb), likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
24. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the Promotion and, where appropriate, award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the Promotion and is deemed ineligible.
25. An Entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, or as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
26. By participating in the Promotion, an Entrant acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its New Zealand promotional partners, promotional agents and prize suppliers, who may contact the Entrant with information about Organic NZ, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the Promotion, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s personal information in the manner set out in this condition. Entrants may opt out of receiving these materials at any time.
Promoter: Organic NZ magazine, PO BOX 9693, Marion Square, Wellington 6141