- A fruitful life: Award-winning kiwifruit growers Mark and Catriona White, by Philippa Jamieson
- Local food, local money, by Sharon Stevens
- Together, we grow: Common Unity grows more than food, by Rachel Rose
- Mercury rising: Best soil and air temperatures for spring vege gardening, by Mike Bradstock
- Boost poultry health with insects, by David Whyte
- Moon calendar for September and October, by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- My health journey with MS: Rachael Stott shares her story – and cheesecake recipe – with Niki Morrell
- Healthy from the inside out: The importance of gut health, by Sandra Clair
- Cookie and cracker recipes: Gluten-free goodies, by Waihi Bush Organic Farm
- Naked spring cleaning: The bare basics of house cleaning and personal hygiene, by Sheryn Clothier
Farming and horticulture
- Feeding the soil from the sea: Theresa Sjöquist profiles Pacific Biofert
- Soil assessment 101: The first in a new series by Dr Tim Jenkins
- Organic control of codling moth, by Mike Palmers
Building and technology
- An earth-building journey: Theresa Sjöquist interviews Rosa Henderson
Editorial, Letters, Competitions, News, Soil & Health AGM report, Things we like, Organic sector, Soil & Health events and contacts, What’s on
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses - plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of 'Organic 2020' - an organic nation.