July/August 2017 issue
- Nicole Masters: Force of nature – Niki Morrell interviews a champion of regenerative agriculture
- Takeaway lessons: Composting coffee cups, by Matt Morris, with Bailey Peryman and Micah Reitze
- Working with Papatūānuku – Panapa Ehau and Manu Caddie outline the innovations of Hikurangi Enterprises
- Where spirit meets science: A profile of biodynamic stalwart David Wright, by Rachel Rose
- South American saviours: How to grow yacon and ulluco, by Diana Noonan
- How to make a wicking bed, by Joanna Pearsall
- Moon calendar for July and August, by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- Ginger up! Health benefits of ginger, and recipes, by Pam Blowers
- Holistic tooth fairy: How I’m healing my teeth, by Meliors Simms
- Mother’s milk: The benefits of breastfeeding, by Sandra Clair
- Cutting-edge cannabis medicine: Rebecca Reider interviews Dr David Bearman
Farming and horticulture
- Farming for healthy waterways, by Mary Ralston
- Milmore Downs: Biodynamic pioneers, by Rachel Rose
- Meet the bacteria, part 3: the Firmicutes, by Dr Tim Jenkins
Building and technology
- Eco-thrifty kitchen retrofits, by Nelson Lebo
Editorial, Letters, Competitions, News, Soil & Health update, Things we like, Organic sector, Book reviews, Soil & Health contacts, What’s on!
Join Soil & Health, receive Organic NZ magazine and support our work
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses - plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of 'Organic 2020' - an organic nation.