- Organics: The time is now! We need to lead the way, says Noel Josephson
- From crop to shop: 30 years of teamwork – Trudy Kessels visits Janet Chambers and Judy Moss of JJ Organics in Napier
- Rabbits in an orchard ecosystem, by David Whyte
- Coping with chemo – naturally: Denise Cox shares the natural remedies she used alongside chemotherapy
- Tiny homes for plants: How to build a cold frame for seeds and seedlings, by Duncan Hill
- Pruning subtropical fruit and grapevines: How to prune avocados, citrus, feijoas, figs and grapevines, by Kath Irvine
- Moon calendar for July and August by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- Ready to roll: A mobile organic kitchen – Green Cuisine’s story and recipes
- Winter wellness: Ward off coughs, colds and flu – naturally, by Sandra Clair
- Reducing electrosmog exposure: Ricki’s road to recovery, by Anne Gastinger
Farming and horticulture
- Hidden heroes: Fostering fungi for healthy plants, by David Whyte
- Tracking soil: Regular soil testing to track changes, by Dr Tim Jenkins
Building and technology
- Future-proofing shelter: The climate-safe house project, by Scott Willis
- Editorial, Letters, Competitions, News, Soil & Health AGM news, Things we like, Soil & Health events and contacts, What’s on
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses - plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of 'Organic 2020' - an organic nation.