- Super natural growing power: Anissa Ljanta visits Coromandel market garden Pakaraka Permaculture
- The new faces of organic growing: Niki Morrell interviews Bay of Plenty market gardeners Six Toed Fox Organics
- Shopping with certainty: Theresa Sjöquist finds out from Christchurch retailer Liberty Market what it means to be a certified organic shop
- Going organic: A school’s story, by Andy Bramwell of Waikato Waldorf School
- As cool as… How to grow cucumbers, by Denise Cox
- Your gardening tips: Readers share their handy hints and successes
- Moon calendar for January and February, by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- Natural skin solutions, by Sandra Clair
- Summer recipes, including roasted gooseberry fool, cucumber cooler, zucchini chocolate cake and more, by Denise Cox
- Gluten-free means pain-free: Wendy Spratt shares her health success story with Philippa Jamieson
Farming and horticulture
- What your weeds reveal about your soil: The third in a series on assessing soils by Dr Tim Jenkins
- A billion of the best trees: Helmut Janssen explores the best trees for carbon formation in Aotearoa
Building and technology
- Bring it by bike: Murray Grimwood checks out bike trailers, cargo bikes and electric-assist options
- The health risks of electromagnetic radiation, by trustees of PSGR
- Guest editorial by Chris Perley, Letters, Competitions, News, Things we like, Soil & Health update, Soil & Health events and contacts, What’s on, Book reviews
- NEW: Cryptic crossword by Māyā
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses - plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of 'Organic 2020' - an organic nation.