- Celebrating Organic Week NZ!
- Growing people and produce in an urban paradise: Liz Kivi profiles Cultivate Christchurch
- Quinn’s garden by Quinn Hoare
- Broad beans: every part is useful, by Mike Bradstock
- Homegrown sweeteners, by Denise Cox
- Growing healthy mind food: How biodynamic gardening can help, by Gill Bacchus
- Moon calendar for May and June, by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- Cooking with agar: agar, and vegan recipes including pumpkin pie, by Diana Noonan
- Expect a miracle! Tremane Barr shares his experiences of surviving pancreatic cancer
- Megan and the budding vegan: Philippa Jamieson talks with Megan Nicol Reed
Farming and horticulture
- Still sprouting: Kings Seeds celebrates 40 years, by Theresa Sjöquist
- Grazed and confused: John King talks with three farmers about holistic planned grazing
- Meet the bacteria: Bacteria and the phosphorus cycle, by Dr Tim Jenkins
Building and technology
- Built to last: Yvonne Rust’s house and earthbuilding’s origins in NZ, by Graeme North
Editorial, Letters, Competitions, News, Soil & Health update, Organic sector, Book review, Soil & Health events and contacts, What’s on
Join Soil & Health, receive Organic NZ magazine and support our work
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses – plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of ‘Organic 2020’ – an organic nation.