- Whenua Warrior: Moko Morris talks with Kelly Francis, the catalyst for over 250 food gardens
- Return to sender: Compost from urban waste – can you trust it? Joseph Dougherty investigates
- How to grow kūmara, by Rachel Rose
- Great glasshouse design, by Sharon Stevens
- The art of espalier: Sharon Stevens interviews Sarah Frater of Edible Garden
- Moon calendar for July and August, by Rachel Pomeroy
Health and food
- Reasons to be chia-full: A multi-purpose superfood, by Denise Cox
- Recipes for winter: kūmara fudge, kūmara hotcakes, get-well-soon soup, by Denise Cox and Philippa Jamieson
- A holistic approach to depression and anxiety, by Sandra Clair
- Wired versus wireless: 5G and our health, by Katherine Smith
- Felted soap to the rescue! A DIY project, by Diana Noonan
- GE betrayal? A wake-up call, by Jon Carapiet
Farming and horticulture
- Pastoral care: Pasture renewal in a holistic grazing system, by Mary Ralston
- Growing on a small footprint: Maureen Howard visits market gardener Jim O’Gorman
Building and technology
- Solar flair, by Crispin Caldicott
Editorial, Letters, Competitions, News, Soil & Health update and AGM information, Book review, Soil & Health events and contacts, What’s on
When you join Soil & Health, you receive the current issue of Organic NZ, which is the first in six magazines you receive for a one year membership.
Organic NZ gives you access to current information on organic growing, eating, shopping, businesses - plus health issues, publications, national & international news and events.
By joining Soil & Health and receiving Organic NZ, you are supporting the work of the Association to see the vision of 'Organic 2020' - an organic nation.