via Zoom | Friday 5 May, 12 – 1 pm
We are bombarded with info on how damaging synthetic chemicals are to human and environmental health, but how can we change our consumption habits when the perceived cost of organic is so high?
- Robyn Guyton, founder Riverton Organic Food Co-op, educator, heritage apple collector
- Katrina Wolff, Biodynamic Soilpreneur
- Sol Morgan, community garden advocate
- Nicola Galloway, sourdough queen, food blogger and cookbook author
- Alex Morrison, Founder, We Are Little Farms