Transforming farming in Aotearoa
via Zoom | Thursday 4 May, 12 – 1 pm
50% of our climate pollution comes from industrial agriculture in this country. However, change can only come through the action of our producers. How can we encourage farmers to transition to organic regenerative practices in the face of today’s climate challenges?
- Christine Rose, Lead Agriculture Campaigner, Greenpeace Aotearoa
- Charles Hyland – Soil Scientist
- Noel Josephson – Founder, Ceres Organics
- Rachel Short – Organic Dairy Farmer, Shortland Farms
- Kaitlyn Lamb – Compost Educator and Food Grower, Ikigai Urban Farm