Honey Turmeric Carrots with TranzAlpine Honey
Subscribe to Organic NZ and enjoy a free jar of organic honey
Sweet, garlicky and buttery, with a hint of spicy turmeric, these roasted carrots with turmeric honey fusion make a quick and delicious side dish.
Try the recipe on us with a jar of TranzAlpine Honey’s Organic Honey & Turmeric, free with every new magazine print subscription. Special offer details below!
1 tablespoon TranzAlpine Organic Honey & Turmeric
1 garlic clove, grated
1 tablespoon butter, melted
¼ teaspoon salt
250 g baby carrots cut lengthwise
Toasted sesame seeds to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl, mix turmeric honey fusion, grated
garlic and melted butter using a small whisk.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss carrots with the aromatic butter. Arrange on
an oven tray in a single layer. Roast for about 30
minutes, turning every 10 minutes until tender.
- Transfer to a platter, drizzle with remaining
aromatic butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Subscribe to Organic NZ and receive a free jar of TranzAlpine Honey’s Organic Honey & Turmeric!*
* Ts and Cs
– The first 100 new print magazine subscribers ($55 for one year) from February 21st 2022 will receive a coupon to order a free jar of Organic Honey & Turmeric from TranzAlpine Honey (valued at $16.95).
– New subscribers must subscribe through www.organicnz.org.nz to qualify.
– Gifted subscriptions do not qualify for this special offer.
Why subscribe to Organic NZ?
- Receive direct home delivery, sent out before the magazine hits the stands.
- Be in to win with our subscriber-only competitions every issue, as well as other reader offers and promotions.
- Access our large and growing online collection of articles, how-tos, recipes and more
- Gain automatic free membership with the Soil & Health Association, New Zealand’s longest serving organic association and publishers of Organic NZ magazine. Members receive regular updates from Soil & Health and our community, plus invites to our events and voting rights at AGM.
- Join the growing sustainable food community in New Zealand!