What a diverse mix in the latest issue! Meet Pounamu and Shane, who met through organic gardening, grew food for their wedding feast, and got married in the garden. Lynda Hannah reflects on the rise of natural funerals over the past 15 years, and Erin Evis investigates geoengineering.
· Grow great gardens with chicken manure
· Top tips for growing garlic
· Fasting: less food for more health
· A CSA farm in the Wairarapa
· A teenager’s tiny house
· Live cancer-free: herbs for prevention and symptom relief