Leap into spring with our ‘Growing together’ issue! We have tips for home gardeners: how to feed your family, and how to grow better veges in windy sites. Find out about the healing power of gardening, and one woman’s wwoofing story.
Other stories include:
· Organic silver lining to dairy crisis
· Earthing – why physical contact with the earth is so important.
· Profiles of 6 organic growers – the Opotiki ‘pod’ in Eastern Bay of Plenty
· Electric vehicles – driving into the future!
· Strawbale houses
· Recipes: avocado chocolate mousse, raw crackers, 20 ways with asparagus
PLUS: the ever-popular moon calendar, prizes, and more…
...see full contents HERE.
Like Organic NZ Magazine facebook page and tick 'Get notifications' in the drop down box. You will get our breaking news, upcoming events, competitions and organic inspiration in your facebook feed.