1. Organics IS climate action! There is an urgent need for climate action in Aotearoa and organic farming and production offers a valid solution.
2. Organic Week is a channel to be a part of this growing movement. The domestic organic sector grew 20% from 2018 – 2020, now valued at $723 million. 81% of Kiwis buy organic products at least fortnightly.
3. Connect with the market. Organic consumers value and look for ethical and environmentally friendly products and businesses. Showcase your organic brand story with this growing and mindful audience.
4. Use Organic Week as a platform for brand awareness. Take this opportunity to work alongside NZ brands and businesses to champion the sector and build relationships with a common goal.
5. Celebrate organics in Aotearoa. Be part of a positive campaign, sparking conversations that develop into deeper connections, not only with consumers but with local and national communities.