Organic NZ magazine has a proud history as the leading source of information on organics and sustainable living in Aotearoa.
Published by the Soil & Health Association, Organic NZ has been around as a printed journal or magazine in some form since 1942. Originally published under the title ‘Compost Club Magazine’, it was retitled Soil & Health in 1965 and then Organic NZ in 2001.
Organic NZ is published six times a year and includes information on organic gardening, farming and growing; health, food and additives; pesticide reports, genetic engineering, animal health, international issues, new products, profiles, and recipes.
- Receive direct home delivery, sent out before the magazine hits the stands.
- Be in to win with our subscriber-only competitions every issue, as well as other reader offers and promotions.
- Access our large and growing online collection of articles, how-tos, recipes and more
- Gain automatic free membership with the Soil & Health Association, New Zealand’s longest serving organic association and publishers of Organic NZ magazine. Members receive regular updates from Soil & Health and our community, plus invites to our events and voting rights at AGM.
- Join the growing sustainable food community in New Zealand!